9.18.2007

Rosie O' Donnell Passes On Oprah


Rosie O'Donnell picked doing an interview with Diane Sawyer over Oprah Winfrey to showcase her new book, “Celebrity Detox.”

A source tells the New York Daily Post, "She's doing an interview with Diane Sawyer instead. "Rosie has always been booked with Diane. We gracefully declined Oprah's offer. I'm sure Rosie will do Oprah's show another time." Rosie took time to address the rumor on her personal blog:


for now
i decided no interviews
about celebrity detox
it is too raw

my no
has nothing 2 do with anything
but me
my need 2 find my place
within

oprah is a force of nature
her invitation made me cry
her kind words about the book
reinforces what we all know
2 b true
about her

although fueds seems 2 b all the rage
there isnt one
regardless of what u read
or see on fast food tv





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS