9.18.2007

Thanks For Clearing That Up


Ladies and gentlemen, the most backward shit ever:


To New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas, hearing a white man refer to a black woman using a certain vulgar term would be "highly offensive. But he said he wouldn't be so offended if he heard a black man use the same term to refer to a black woman.

"I do make a distinction," Thomas said in a videotaped deposition played for a jury Monday in his sexual harassment trial.

...Asked if he was bothered by a black man calling a black female “bitch,” Thomas said: “Not as much. I’m sorry to say, I do make a distinction.”

“A white male calling a black female a bitch is highly offensive,” Thomas said. “That would have violated my code of conduct.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t go there. … A white male calling a black female, that is wrong with me. I’m not taking that. I’m not accepting that … That’s a problem for me.”


Be careful not to tell Najee Ali about this one.

Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS