8.15.2007

Quick Quotes

"...I was thinking that she’s the future of R&B. People love Beyoncé, but look at how long she’s been around! I think that she’s dope, though. But I’m about the future of the business and her [Ciara] and Chris Brown are just that. They’re going to be the best things out in a lil’ bit. But as far as what people think between me and her, man… [laughs], the video did that."

--Curtisss on Ciara's evolution [Hip Hop DX]



"I love Amy Winehouse. But she needs to stop the drugs. Should she go to rehab? Yes, yes, yes."
-- Kanye West fears for Amy Winehouse's future [Starpulse]


"From time to time we do encounter people that have sexual fantasies about Reverend Al Sharpton, but they are always women and Crump's proposition is a first. However, in keeping with the National Action Network's Decency Initiative, I am sure Rev. Sharpton would not call Crump the "N" "B" or "H" word. And, despite Crump's personal request, I am sure Reverend Sharpton would not call him an @#!*%&. He would just pray for him. We at NAN are pro civil rights for everyone, even Levell Crump who has not had a banner year since his debut album in 2003."


-- Permed-Out Pimp's rep responds to David Banner's comments [SOHH]





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS