8.10.2007

Question of the Day



Flick via Sandra Rose's gallery

Here we go again with the wack shit. Akon is set to star in a reality television show with his two brothers. The show will follows his brothers as they parade around town pretending to be the YT tosser.

He said: "Whenever I'm not in Atlanta, they go out posing as me and it's so crazy, because everyone seriously believes it's me.

"They are going around getting VIP treatment, girls, free food at restaurants, free everything and everybody is falling for it."

He continued: "It's a real life thing, which has got really out of hand, so I decided to take the situation and turn it into my advantage by making a reality TV show out of it.


WHAT STAR & SIBLING(S) COMBO WOULD YOU RATHER WATCH?






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS