8.01.2007

Just Stop

I honestly believed that maybe, just maybe if I clicked my heels three times and hummed the lyrics to "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg" Tameka would disappear. It worked on Mack 10. Much to my chagrin it hasn't happened yet.
...Just after the wedding was scuttled, Usher flew alone to his estranged mother Jonetta Patton 's house in Atlanta, amid rumors that he couldn't go through with the ceremony without her. Foster, four months pregnant, followed him to Atlanta, telling People magazine she had a baby scare during the tumultuous weekend.

But sources close to Usher's family say she used the baby as a "ploy to get Usher to talk to her," and they are unsure whether there was a baby scare at all.

"Tameka is using a publicist and is trying to smooth this whole thing over in her favor," a friend told The News' Jo Piazza.

Says another source in the anti-Foster faction: "Usher wouldn't speak to Foster — and that's when she told him there were problems with the baby. She just wanted to get him to talk to her again."

The couple flew back to New York together this week.

"She made sure those magazines got their photo op with her and Usher after they left the Mandarin Oriental" yesterday, said the source. (source)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS