7.27.2007

Obligatory Usher & Tameka Gossip

Valencia Foster, Tameka Foster's half sister, is dishing the dirt about her past to the National Enquirer.
Usher’s new bride, Tameka Foster, has a shocking criminal past that she has kept secret from the R&B singer, The Enquirer learned.

Tameka is an ex-con whose first lover was gunned down in a drug-related execution-style shooting.

“Poor Usher has no idea who he’s marrying,” Temeka’s half sister Valencia Foster told The Enquirer. “He’s a wonderful guy- but Tameka is giving him a big-time snow job.”

The scene for deception was set at a “getting to know the in-laws” dinner in Tameka’s hometown of Oakland, Calif., on July 7 as the couple finalized plans for a July 28 wedding.

Valencia, 49, explained that Usher led a prayer before dinner, then turned to her and said: “’You know all the family secrets- tell me about them.’ Before I could say a word, Tameka kicked me so hard under the table she almost put a hole in my leg,” Valencia said.

“Then she pulled me aside and whispered: ‘Don’t tell him anything.’”

Tameka, fleeing from a troubled home life, moved in with Valencia when she was 11. “She arrived with $14 in food stamps in her purse,” recalled Valencia. “She turned out to be a nightmare. (continue)

Court Records show that Tameka has been arrested twice. In 1991, she served 20 days in the Los Angeles County Jail for petty theft and was placed on probation for two years. Records indicate she had previously served jail time.

We all have done things in the past that we aren't necessarily proud of so I'm not going to judge Tameka. Don't get me wrong, I still think she consulted with Mama Tina for a custom crafted roots box, but if someone looked at your life under a microscope they are bound to find something.

Besides, you know ol' girl sold that story to the tabloids to buy her kids some new school clothes.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS