7.30.2007

Jay-Z = MC Gusto

"Do you wanna know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing."

Calvin Klein wants his royalty paper from Jay-Z. Not that Calvin Klein, but a former BK drug dealer. During a recent stop at Kay Slay's show on Shade 45 he claims that he launched Jay’s career and that Jay’s drug dealing past holds no weight.
“...Calvin Klein, a Brooklyn Don, my legacy speaks for itself. Jay had to take parts of that in order to be who he is,” Klein continued. “You have all these rappers talking about what they did; I don’t take anything away from them other than the fact the life not being theirs. You see James Brown get royalties for people sampling him right? I want my royalties for you sampling me now.”

“...To me Jay‘s a white boy on the inside, no offense to any white boys but to me he’s white boy on the inside and I’m waiting for time to tell what he’s gonna do with the outside of himself ,” Klein continued. “I’m surprised he should have done himself a favor and pout me on his team . How you gon let Akon pull me in , official Konvict. Akon provided the chance and an opportunity for guys like myself , Jay could have done that out the gate but he didn’t.”

After reading this article I couldn't help but let out a hearty chuckle. Number one, he is was a drug dealer name Calvin Klein. Two, his story is basically the movie plot to CB4. Lastly, judging from his photo it looks like he should be helping Beyonce pick out the wig she will be wearing to the 2007 MTV Music Awards instead of selling crack.

Al Reynolds, come get your boy.

[story via Bossip]







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS