6.21.2007

Status Ain't Hood



Want to learn how to do the Aunt Jackie or Toe Wop in the comfort of your own home? MTV (unfortunately) has you covered! 'Dances from Tha Hood' is a half-hour hip-hop special that mixes the vibe of a straight up basement dance party with instructional segments and user-generated videos of kids at home trying the latest hip-hop dances themselves.

I don't know how many more dance crazes I can take. The rachet, the spongebob, the Heizman, the kant wang, the Pool Palace. . . how about the Sit Your Punk Ass Down?! I'm tired of sweating my edges out every Saturday trying to keep up with you people who practice in front of the mirror all week long.

RELATED ARTICLES: 'Dances From Tha Hood' Breaks It Down







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS