6.04.2007

Cupcakin' With Beyonce



Beyonce & Daniel in London

True story. I was standing in the check out line with my nephew at Toys R' Us last month and Baby Daniel tried to get a sell up out of me. The conversation went something like this:

Baby Daniel: "I got that purp. Fuck with your boy."

Me: "Kush? I don't even get down like that, folk."

Baby Daniel: "Nah, them purple tops."

Me: "Do I look like Marion Barry to you? Miss me with that."

Baby Daniel: "Nah nah nah! You got me bent like some elbows. I got that hard. That good. That fire. Flinestone Vitamin Gummies. Girl smell how raw this product is. Meet me at my Caprice if you want to do business."

Damn shame. I don't know why he is trying to build his Seasame Street credibility. Lil' Rock already has the game on lock. Everybody from here to Virgina know that he got that Bobby by the pound and Whitney by the key.


Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS