6.14.2007

Akon Is Sorry, Ya'll

Acorn has recorded a song to apologize for the things that he's done — and the things that he hasn't done yet. The song was leaked Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning show and posted on TMZ.com. (LISTEN)

The song begins with Akon apologizing to those closest to him. But, when he gets to the subject of the Trinidad incident, he seems to want to share the blame.

Sorry that it took so long to see / They were dead wrong trying to put it on me / I'm sorry that it took so long to speak / 'Cause I was on tour with Gwen Stefani / I'm sorry for the hand that she was dealt / For the embarassment that she felt / Just a young girl trying to have fun / Her daddy shouldn't never let her out that young / I'm sorry for the club scene getting shut down / I hope they manage better next time around / How was I to know that she was underage? / In a 21 and older club they say / Why doesn't anybody want to take blame? / Verizon backed out disgracing my name..

Oh, Akon. What about the little YT that he tossed around earlier this month?







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS