5.29.2007

Quick Quotes



"Just because I've got money , just because I eat steak and, you know, eat chicken breast that cost $30, and I eat McDonald's too, but you know, the thing about it is I don't care. I know we're going to have to hit the chitlin circuit again. You feel me?" -- Ray-J talks dollars but doesn't make sense in Sister 2 Sister

"I never edited my speech with my daughter, and I talked to her liked I talked to my friends but she could not answer me back the same way. I recall hearing when she was three talking to her friends and saying 'f*#$ you'. She understood the context of different words. We took her to a wedding once and was asking her about some food and she replied, 'What is that s*&$?'" -- Samuel L. Jackson's rethinks cursing around children

"Man please, I've got enough to do. We already did that. I have talked to him about working with him again but I've got too much to do. I've got 900 products. I'm 74 years old. Give me a break." -- Quincy Jones snubs Michael Jackson's comeback album







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS