3.22.2007

More Miami Heat


Thanks to everybody who has notified me about the unfortunate situation regarding Tiny and T.I. The reason why I haven't done a post yet is because I'm waiting for my Grand Hustle connect to hit me back so I can get the real story. No disrespect to any online media outlets and blogs but I would like to fall back until an official statement is released, you dig?

Anyway, earlier this month T.I., Lil' Wayne, Baby, Trina, Bun B, Fat Joe, the oh so sessay Rick Ross, Akon and others linked up with DJ Khaled for his "We Takin' Over" video shoot in M.I.A. Shout out to my Dade and Duval county folks reading this! Lil' Wayne did J-ville dirty on Sunday by not showing up as usual to the concert but one monkey don't stop a show.










<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS