2.27.2007

TMI! TMI!

Forest Whitaker's ex-girlfriend Monique Miller told UK tabloid News of the World that she is still in love with the star and hopes that they will reunite one day.

"He was not the best looking man in the world. He was hardly a typical movie star - - slightly overweight and with a lazy left eye (She didn't have to mention his wonky eye - - Fresh) . But he made up for it with his magical personality. He was the earth, the wind and the sea for me and always took my breath away."


Monique recalled how she helped teach her shy lover about sex because he'd been a school nerd, unsuccessful with girls. She said: "I had great fun showing him the ropes in bed . . . and he was a quick learner. It was amazing. He made every inch of my body tingle with lust. Forest was incredibly romantic. Many nights I'd come home to find he had run me a bath, put rose water in it and lit candles. We'd strip off, slide in together and make love in the water."

'Make my body tingle with lust.' I have a feeling we have another ghetto Danielle Steele on our hands.

After the birth of their son Ocean the couple drifted apart. Get it? Ocean, drift . . . nevermind. The remainder of the article talks about her discovering condoms and going on a rampage while Forest ate pancakes in bed and other details no one probably cares about.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS