2.28.2007

And?

Pictures of Jay-Z's (seen here with Solange's son Big Baby D) alleged love child and baby mama have hit the internet, again. And to quote the immortal words of Antoine Merriweather, well touch me in the morning and then walk away.

You all are intelligent people so you can form your own opinions about that situation.

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. My cousin Pooh has more illegitimate kids than Shawn Kemp and she's not making any headlines. You can say what you want but those little tykes make great weed carriers for out of state trips.

But I digress.

Drop me a line when the hip hop version of I's Da Pappy on blu ray disc is available for review. Have a cherry coke and a smile until then.

Edit: Duh, I realize that is NOT the child in question. The picture is just a visual, don't take things to literal. Followin the links to the pot of gold, okay?

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS