1.29.2007

WTF Files: The Ultimate Stan


"I've been stalking Jay-Z more than three years," Katrina says matter-of-factly. "Jay-Z is the CEO of Def Jam [Records]. He's a big celebrity. In my mind, he's more than that. He is just my dream. I can't seem to think of anybody else. He is my all and all." Katrina buys every magazine Jay-Z is in, has called him over 300 times and e-mails him 200 times a day, but he has never responded. She even had a T-shirt made up with Jay-Z's and her picture, that she says she sleeps in every night. "Jay-Z's real name is Shawn Corey Carter. When I'm writing songs, I would just call him Shawn. I make up my own songs and leave them on his voice mail," she shares. "I went to a Web site that has gossip, and they believe anything you say. I e-mailed them a letter, saying I was Jay-Z's ex. I also went as far as saying Jay-Z liked me better than [his girlfriend] Beyonce. He's in love with me," she reveals. "Everything was made up. . . "

Katrina's friends have pointed out that she'll never be able to take Jay-Z from Beyonce. "I don't care. To me, I am Beyonce. I am every man's dream. I'm accomplishing it by just looking in the mirror and saying, 'Jay-Z's going to be my man,'" she says. Katrina explains that when she heard a rumor that Jay-Z proposed to Beyonce, she snapped and tore all his pictures up. "I want to see Beyonce and Jay-Z one day in public and just go there and snatch her weave out." (continue)


Wow. Just . . . wow. Hova's magical two liters of fun strikes again. And this time she didn't even have a sip, damn.


story via Bossip






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS