1.18.2007

MJB Blames Disgruntled Employees For Spreading Gossip


Mary J. Blige has slammed former employees who are out to break up her happy marriage by circulating rumours the romance is on the rocks.

The "Family Affair" singer had to face questions about the state of her union with manager/husband Kendu Isaacs just before Christmas ('06) after reports they'd split hit the Internet.

The R&B star insists the rumours were circulated by disgruntled ex-employees, who make too much of nothing.

She says, "That's people that come around . . . You hire them and then you fire them, and then they're disgruntled and then they start rumours over maybe something, like, they probably seen us having a quick argument or something like that.

"When I get angry, I get angry. That's just Mary . . . I go to the point where it looks like something, but it's not what you think it is. "(
source)



Mary, rest assure that if things don't work out with Kendu that K-Ci will always be waiting in the wings with an ice cold fawdie.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS