1.17.2007

Superhead's Latest Victim


New couple alert? Apparently so! I've been getting calls from readers and radio listeners from the Tampa, FL area who spotted 'Confessions of a Video Vixen' author Karrine Steffans hanging out with boxer Antonio Tarver in that city over the last couple of weeks.

I'm told the two dined at the Italian restaurant Maggiano's one night and then there were spottings at clubs like Blue Martini and Jackson's. There was even a sighting at a golf course in Tampa as well. Tarver recently starred in the surprise box office hit 'Rocky Balboa.' Steffans recently inked a new two-book deal with Warner Books for her forthcoming series, 'The Vixen Diaries.' Stay tuned... (
source)


This broad would hook up with Jimmie Walker just to keep her name in the gossip rags. I personally believe that she is hooking up with random folks so she can have some juicy material for her tales of whoredom.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS