11.02.2006

2006 MTV European Awards Flicks



Big Snoop is a wanted vato.

TMZ reported earlier today that a felony warrant has been issued for the arrest of the Doggfather after the Orange County District Attorney charged him with one felony count of possession of a deadly weapon.

Snoop's lawyers are working with the OC DA's office to schedule his surrender. On the red carpet at the MTV European Awards he appeared less than effected. I guess he read Trick Baby on his flight over. Heaven knows its a stress reliever in a time of crisis.




Rihanna; Kanye West; Cassie & P.Diddy; Timbaland; Fat Joe & Moby; Snoop Dogg & Cee-lo


Justin Timberlake; Nelly Futardo; P. Diddy; Pharrell; Rihanna






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS