9.05.2006

She's Going To Sex Him Up For Life

American Idol season one finalist Tamyra Gray tied the knot with Sam watters, who was a member in the R&B group Color Me Badd, this past Saturday in Capri, Italy. Funny, I didn't know that they were an item.

Now let me hear you say "ohhhh ohhhh ohhh."


Gray, 27, and Watters, 36, wed before 45 guests on a cliff overlooking the ocean. After the ceremony, "They walked through the city and townspeople were opening their windows and cheering for them," Gray's manager, Lisa Braude, tells PEOPLE.

The couple have been together for two years. They got engaged on Valentine's Day when Watters proposed with an antique diamond engagement ring in a platinum setting.

A fan favorite on American Idol in 2002, Gray has ventured into acting - she had a recurring role on Boston Legal in 2003, appeared in the 2005 indie film The Gospel and played a waitress on NBC's Las Vegas in March.

In 2004 she released an album, The Dreamer. Since his stint with Color Me Badd, which had a hit with "I Wanna Sex You Up," Watters has worked with partner Louis Biancaniello as a writer and producer for artists including Jessica Simpson (he co-wrote her song "A Public Affair"), Celine Dion and Kelly Clarkson. He also co-wrote, produced and arranged several songs on The Dreamer.

The newlyweds are currently honeymooning in Italy.
(
source)

I didn't know the two were even an item. Congratulations! Thanks DoubleL and Da Real for the tip.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS