9.21.2006

Elise Neal's Assorted Flavors


If you're a fan of the Pussy Cat Dolls then Elise Neal's new all girl singing/dancing troupe called Assorted Flavors may just arouse, ahem, your attention.



"I love producing, and I put these girls together and choreographed a lot of the numbers we do," says Neal. "I'm hoping this will lead to producing other stage shows as well as film. I just got asked to direct a video." Neal says she's lined up some impressive producers for the debut album on which Assorted Flavors is working. For instance, "I've got Mike City, who worked with Brandy, and Kwame, who has written for Will Smith and Lloyd Banks." She says the album will be a mix of "Hip-hop and R&B. Our sound is edgier than standard R&B groups and more street. And everybody can sing and everybody can dance."



get more information on the girls over at Brown Sista






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS