8.21.2006

Ladies And Gentlemen, Your Next Beyonce



Rap mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs has tipped The Pussycat Dolls frontwoman Nicole Scherzinger as the next Madonna or Beyonce Knowles.

The hip-hop star, 36, duets with the Hawaiian beauty on Come To Me, the first single from his latest album Press Play. Combs, who has produced big urban names including Mary J Blige, Jodeci [Jodeci?! What about Bobby Brown? - - Fresh], Mase and Notorious Big, has hailed Scherzinger, 28, as the next big thing.

He tells MTV.com, "She's definitely, to me, one of the next female superstars."I thought that she would play a great seductress and somebody that I could chase, too - the cat-and-mouse thing. And (I also thought) that we could dance and have some fun." (Yahoo)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS