8.01.2006

Kanye Named Best Dressed By Vanity Fair



No hand claps, please.

They may have always thought of themselves as extremely fashionable, but now Kanye West and Gwen Stefani have empirical proof that they're style leaders -- the pair have been named to Vanity Fair's 2006 International Best-Dressed List for the first time. . .

West was chosen for his "fresh," "poetic" and "cutting-edge" style, and for being "outspoken, not only in his beliefs, but also in his style," noted Collins.

"I love what he does with color," she said. "He loves pale pastels and nice sugary colors. He has a beautiful way with language, but also with appearance. There's no one else that's doing what he's doing. He goes far in new directions and is very watched, imitated and admired. He feels good about himself and it shows. Kanye is a college boy. He knows about the Lacoste preppy collegiate look, but he's not going to leave it at that. Instead, he takes elements of that and almost makes inside jokes on it. He never looks like a slob, even if he's in jeans."
(
read entire article at MTV)

"He loves pale pastels and nice sugary colors." Are my two cents really necessary after such a statement? I don't think so.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS