8.01.2006

T-Pain Tells Ozone Magazine Who "Can Get It"

10 Macy Gray "Ain't nobody fuckin' with her, so we can have good clean fun. I know she's nasty."

09 Mo'Nique

08 Oprah "Oprah can get it, but only if she pays for it. It don't have to be much. It could be a one-time thing, $100 thing, and she'd be all good."

07 Queen Latifah

06 Peggy, The Momma On "Married With Children" "I don't know her real name, but she could get it. The bitch on 'Married With Children' was fine as fuck, even though nobody was looking at her with all that makeup on."

05 Milla Jovovich

04 Pam Grier "She could get it, but only from the back cause something's wrong with her face."

03 Hilary Duff

02 Charli Baltimore "She can get it just cause of her hair. It's fluctuating. And she's taller than me, so I can lift her up."

01 Shawnna "C'mon. First of all, she's Shawnna. She can rap her ass off. I would love for her to rap to me while we're getting it on. She's just cute as hell. She's hood too, so sometimes if I'm real tired and can't fight, she'd probably fight for me. That's why she's number one on the list."

Wow. Just . . . wow.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS