8.11.2006

08. 11. 2006 WTF Files: Hammer Gets Hyphy

I'm so mad at my editor over at XXL right now. Somehow in our many conversations on AIM he neglected to tell me that MC Hammer has a new song out! "Hammer Time" is produced by Scott Storch who has diligently gone out of his way to prove that he will work with anybody. Hammer sounds a lot like Keak Da Sneak hooked up to a breathing machine on this track to me. I need to hit the homie Essy up to ask if the folks out in the Bay Area are going dumb to this one.

I know you miss it bring it here let Daddy kiss it,
Been a minute but I'm back getting all up in it,
You love how I do when I take my time,
Swang by, scoop you up, its Hammer Time . . .

I'm doing the Pool Palace in front of my monitor as we speak. Click clack trick, listen to the song at XXL.

And no Hammer post would be complete without mention of this marvelous video. Pumps in da bumps affair at my house this weekend! (song spotted at Juicy News)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS