7.26.2006

07.26.2006 WTF Files

Everybody knows that Colin Farrell likes to dip in the chocolate from time to time. But something tells me that he didn't put his stick any where near this fondue pot.

Former phone sex operator Dessarae Bradford is sticking like Krazy Glue to "Miami Vice" star Colin Farrell. Last week, she ambushed him on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," storming the stage ostensibly to serve him with legal papers. Yesterday, as the Daily News' Michelle Caruso reports, the 31-year-old Bradford staged a circus-like press conference in front of the L.A. federal courthouse, announcing she's just filed another lawsuit against her target. "Not only am I suing him for slander but for stalking," she told half a dozen reporters. "It's affecting me."

Bradford warned those present that if she didn't like what they wrote, she'd sue them, too. As for the Leno incident, she claimed: "My whole purpose was to get Colin Farrell served properly. ... I was intending to be a mini-diversion while my private investigator went up and served him. I never expected Jay Leno's security to step aside. They parted for me like the Red Sea." Bradford also handed out copies of her self-published book, "Colin Farrell: A Dark Twisted Puppy." (continue)

More Ghetto Prom Fun

Granted I went to a prom where guys were walking around with pimp cups and spiral curls but it still wasn't this bad. Who has armed security at their prom? Download this power point presentation to find out. Thanks Diesel 15 for the laughs.
Update: Yllona was nice enough to convert the presentation into a PDF file. My God would like to say thanks so much.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS