5.08.2006

STFU T.Error Mari!

Apparently T.Error is pissed because someone has been cyber swagger jacking her. Here's the bullentin she posed on myspace:

I am truly sadden that I am having to do this but I am leaving My Space. I will also tell the promotions department to not create another page for "Second Round" I am also dissapointed by some people's behavior towards me. I update you all regularly with exclusive information that non of the FAKES can give you. I gave you the title of my second album and the first single. I DID THAT!

I faithfully each day respond to each and every message, tell me what other celebrity does that? As a matter of fact I don't even consider myself a celebrity because I am still new to the game and I am trying to get my shine but I can't when you are not sticking by me. The other pages have away messages on. WHY? They can't answer your questions because THEY DON'T KNOW ME. They are posting Teairra@rocafella as my two-way pager but that isn't even on no more. That was last year.

I bet they can't even tell you, who I use to date when I was in the 7th grade. They can't even tell you the street I live on. I bet they can't even tell you what I am doing in school now. Who my friends are. What clique I ride for.

I tried my best to just ignore it but when people are coming at you with negative comments, it's like WTF! So.,...............I'm done.

All my real fans, I LOVE YA!
Teairra





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS