5.08.2006

Girl Stop: Lil' Mo In Miami


Lil' Mo was looking very Jacki-O like at the So So Def pool party in Miami on May 5th. I'm no Joan Rivers but I don't think that the outfit is a good look at all. In my opinion I think she is in pretty damn good shape to push out two (?) kids. But the Baby Gap was created with the chil'rens in mind, not your grown ass.

She then decided to channel her hidden inner city genie the next night. She even made Lil' Wayne look a little hot, ha ha. C'mon girl! You can't keep doing this shit. I love you like cooked food but I can't sit back and let this shit go down like this. Goddis'love would not approve of the outfit that Mommy selected. But in her defense she wasn't the only walking around Dade county looking greasy and drained from the heat.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS