5.24.2006

Rumor Control: Young Love Edition

Is love in the air for Trey Songz? Word on the curb is that Trey has hooked up with upcoming singer and fashion designer Jamie Cipriani. Now I've never heard of this chick before in my life but I'm sure that some of you might have. The pair was spotted back in April at Club Eugene and Foot Locker in New York City. Here's a picture of Miss Cipriani trying to avoid the papparzi during her trip. A radio station reported that he was polite and clinged on to Trey during her time in the Big Apple. When questioned if she and Songz were in fact a couple she replied "Im actually getting into music right now and Tremaine is just giving me direction to help me as an artist."

I know some of you are undercover P.I.'s because of the shit ya'll can dig up. Anybody have additional information on this chick? I hope that she protects his ass from police brutality. Thanks Ilene and Chris for the tips.

Moving along, the latest rumor in the Nick Cannon/Christina Milian we-need-publicity-to-increase-our-album-sales saga is that Nick cheated on her with Rihanna. Pon de forehead strikes again? Here are some tidbits that were emailed to me about the possible hook up:

- On the Angie Martinez Show Christina wouldn't reveal who the 'Mistress' was. Why? Because Jay-Z and L.A. Reid felt that if the two had a public fued it would effect the company's profits from both artists. Rihanna and Milian being labelmates changes the dynamics from the 'profit from beef' marketing strategy.

- Why has Rihanna been calling Jay so much? Because she's worried Milian will say something and Jay has been re-assuring her.

- But wait? Christina stated that the 'Mistress' was a D-List and was first seen as a 'Video Girl' ? Remember Rihanna had a feature in Memphis Bleek's "It's Like That" video, with the hat? Yup.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS