3.07.2006

What Not To Wear



While I was checking out some pictures on Getty I came across one of some random chick named Aza. Now I will give homegirl the benefit of the doubt, she may be a huge star. I just have never heard of her ass. Anyway, looks like homegirl has been doing a little shopping in Beyonce's closet. As soon as I laid my eyes on her dress I knew I had seen it on someone else before. A few hours later I had it! As you can see Miss Knowles already sported those threads in May 2003 at the MTV Movie Awards. I'm not going to even ask who did it better.

In other fashion notes, my homie Kaylah emailed me a picture of Sanaa (along with Denzel'nem) from September 2003 in which she had the same dress on that she wore to Elton John's AIDS party a couple of days ago. I'm not mad at her though. Clothes are made to be worn again, no? Now one may argue that she is rich and can buy other shit to wear but I personally don't think its that serious.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS