3.06.2006

Tyra Goes Bald!

"The Girls Go Bald" -- After 32 aspiring models arrive in Pasadena, Calif., to face host Tyra Banks, the field quickly narrows to 13 finalists, however, the finalists are given little time to settle into their posh new mansion in Los Angeles before Jay Manuel reveals in a jaw-dropping announcement that they will be bald for their first photo shoot. (source)

Is it fair to say that I like her "bald" rather than with hair? It's the truth. This week on her talk show she will reveal that she went undercover as one of the hoes onstage during the performance of "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" at the Oscars. Last night she finally overcame her fear of being an out of work prostitute when she was reassured by Crunchy Black that pussy as sweet as her's will never go out of style.

Just playing.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS