2.17.2006

Buzz Quickie



- Paul Wall, I like you. You've made okay music so far, married a black girl, can make a mean grill, and display amazing levels of chunk. But sometimes I just want you to close your damn mouth. I promise I won't take your hood pass if you do.

- The softer half of Bey-Z is allegedly terrified that nude photos of her will eventually make their way on to the Internet. Allegdly Beyonce's clothing fell off during the production of the video for "Crazy In Love"and she is living in constant fear that the footage will surface online.

- Star Magazine is fueling reports that there is a love connection between Vivica A. Fox and Eric Benet. A source told the magazine that the pair were spotted at the Trump Awards in Atlanta kissing in a green room before heading back to their seats.

- M1 of dead prez, Immortal Technique and Afrika Bambataa are among many hip hop activist who would like to see Miss Jones get the boot.

Stars At Express Fashion Event






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS