2.16.2006

Keith Sweat Performs In Atlanta, Opens Hotel?

There have been some rumors circulating that Keith Sweat was set to open a hotel in ATL at 395 Piedmont Ave in Midtown. Keith put an end to those rumors earlier this week when he called into a radio station to talk about his concert which featured Charlie (last name) Wilson and Silk. I believe the name of the concert was billed as "Keith Sweat's Hotel" or something of that nature. So don't believe the hype. I admit that I did for a second until I actually sat back and thought about it. Here are a few pictures courtsey of Sandra Rose:

Keith Sweat poses with his sons Jordan, Justin and his mother Juanita. Looks like somebody already has the old man in the club look down pat!



Monica (Sandra also has a picture of her son,
scroll down to the entry for February 10 ) and her fiance' Rodney "Rock" Hill Jr pose backstage after the show. Keith Sweat brought Monica onstage at the Civic Center to perform a duet of "Make It Last Forever".


Da Brat and her guest (read: lady friend) enjoy the show.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS