2.23.2006

Bobby Brown: 'You Know I Always Wanted To Fuck You?'

Whitney Houston's husband Bobby Brown has been branded a shameless lothario by actress Tamala Jones - who claims the singer/actor recently tried to seduce her. The 37-year-old R+B pioneer, who has been married to Houston for 14-years, reportedly met Jones twice, and tried to get her into bed on both occasions. Jones who acted alongside Brown in 2001 movie, Two Can Play That Game, tells America's Smooth magazine, "He came over and said, 'What's up?' He picks me up and he's like, 'I heard you been in Atlanta, girl. Why you don't come and see me? Don't you know I always wanted to f**k you?' I'm like, 'Boy you better put me down! I am dating somebody that's in the business, and he's from Atlanta. You know my dude and I know your wife.'

"He said he wasn't even with Whitney anymore." Last month (JAN06) Houston and Brown denied rumours they are headed for the divorce courts. (source)

Whoa, he better not let Whitney find out about this shit. She will take both him and Tamala down to Chinatown. I haven't downloaded a sex tape before however I would check for this one. I am happy to see that the media is referring to him as the 'R+B pioneer.' Fucking right! Don't forget Bobby will appear on 'Wildin' Out' tonight!





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS