2.23.2006

Kimora Lee's Em-Phat-ic: She & Russell Are In Love



Kimora Lee Simmons is hosing down talk that her blissful marriage to hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons is a sham. Ever since they wed in 1998, the power couple has battled gossip that their union was one of "convenience" - that business, more than passion, held them together, and that their interests, shall we say, lay elsewhere.

Kimora argues: "One thing my marriage is not is convenient. I am inconvenienced, s-! "Honey, Russell and I have been together 14 years," she adds. "That's almost half my life." The bodacious model and fashion czarina admits she and Def Jam founder have had their rough patches. "The things we go through are very regular things that regular people in Middle America go through," she tells Margeaux Watson in Vibe Vixen magazine.

Folks in Kenosha, Wis., may not have exactly the same issues. Take that time Russell slapped her picture on a Phat Farm T-shirt without her permission. "He didn't pay me, which is totally illegal," she points out. "That's like putting a print of Beyoncé on my shirt - she would sue the s- out of me! But I never did sue him. See, that's one of the things about being married.

"I think he probably feels that he's paid me in so many other ways, and I feel like that's true," she said. Kimora's rep yesterday denied the couple was headed for divorce, even though career demands often keep them apart. A friend of the couple admitted that, even though Kimora is often seen with an entourage of girlfriends, "in private, she and Russell are very much in love."

She clearly enjoys the bounty their union has brought her. "I don't apologize for my diamonds, Rolls-Royce, Range Rover or anything," she says. "Look, Queen Elizabeth has more diamonds than me. Why don't people attack her for it? And she even sounds flattered that Russell slapped her image on "a line of underwear - all over the boys' d-s ... I've been all over their a-; they just sittin' all over me." (source)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS