1.20.2006



Since I kept receiving emails asking me how I felt about Cam's verbal assault on Jay-Z I'll give my little opinion. But before I set this post off let me say something about Rich:

1. You stole the "Ultimate Hustler" concept from Dame . . .then gave it back
2. You 42 years old and you rocking Jeezy the Snowman shirts
3. You got some kitchen ass braids


I know you.


See how stupid that was? Yeah, exactly.


So I finally took the time out of my day to download Cam's little song. If I would've known that he called Jay-Z "Fraggle Rock" I probably would have downloaded this shit last night. I love Jim Henson! But like someone said earlier, Cam's a little too Shug Avery for me with all the "you shol is ugly" disses. Thanks Cameron Giles for telling us something we didn't know. It's not like he was exactly gorgeous when he first came out. He can thank that little stomach problem 'cause Killa shed some weight and came out all chistled faced and what not. Don't get it confused, I still think he looks good, but c'mon now. That ugly shit is a little 4th grade.


And he had Beyonce singing about slanging crack? Big fucking deal. Raise your hand if you brought that second album Cam is talking about.

One thing that I am glad about all of this drama is no one is talking about 50 Cent for once.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS