12.22.2005



Bre and Nik are getting their pose on again. They look lovely don't you agree. Oh yeah, Lisa too.

- "Being Bobby Brown" last night was the greatest coon spectacle I have ever witnessed in my lifetime. I'm still having after shocks. How they got all of that mad niggerish footage condensed into 20 minutes amazes me. Bravo indeed, bravo. I don't know where to begin so I'll let my fo'fo Rich do it for me.

- It's been seven years since the passing of Michelle Thomas, who many of you will remember as Myra from "Family Matters" and Theo's girlfriend Justine from "The Cosby Show." Pay tribute by visiting her memorial site, The Michelle Thomas Appreciation Page.

- Old men in the club alert.

- Looks like Al Sharpton's reality television show won't be coming to a small screen near you after all. I'll try not to cry too hard.

- Miss Info and Fresh have cyber beef? Nah.

- Concrete Loop's juicy tidbits.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS