6.25.2005

Eve's Sex Tape Has Surfaced On The Internet


Yup, you just read that headliner correctly. I'll be the first to say that it's not that interesting. The only reason why I initially wanted to view it for myself was to make sure that it was in fact her. Seeing is believing . . . and I believe that's her and Stevie J gettin' it on. Okay, maybe not having sexual intercourse since he's just ramming that dildo into her and jerkin' off but you get the point. My only question is why couldn't they have found a brown one? Racism in the bedroom, damn shame. The black man's plastic isn't good enough? Nah, I'm just joking but damn. It's also a lil interesting that the date on the video reads Nov. 20 1999 and her album was released Sept. 14 1999 . Way to bring in a career!

So you wanna see the vid clip for yourself? Okay you perv, here's the link. It's obviously NSFW (not safe for work) so don't send me any hate mail over it. It's also isn't a full length freak fest so don't break out the lotion. Enjoy!


Seems like everyone has a sex tape out now doesn't it? Here's a quick list of people I would like to see release one.

- Whoever Was Breaking ODB Off Back In The Day
- Bobby and Whitney
- Donnie Simpson and Sherry Carter (those two are still fresh in my mind)
- Will and Jada
- Lil Kim and Biggie circa 1993
- Mike Tyson and Robin Givens





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS