11.26.2007

Will You Wear My Promise Ring?



Let's play a little pre-Skanksgiving catch up.

The Digital Spy reported last week that famed pimp Bishop Don Magic Juan and James Brown's widow Tomi Rae have swapped diamond rings. I know what you are thinking and I thought matching pimp goblets would have been more their speed but whatever.


Magic Juan said: "She says I'm the only one to make her cry and smile at the same time." [I'm not 100 percent sure that I am in love with this statement. - - Fresh]

But Bishop admitted that he has to keep the relationship quiet because her lawyers believe it would not go down well in court if she were linked to the colourful character.

He said: "They won't let us have it that way, and I understand."

But Tomi Rae has denied that she is in a relationship with the former pimp and insisted they are just close friends, saying: "I gave him a ring, but it was just a gift. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the Godmother of Soul and I have no intentions of being with anybody else."


A hot damn mess. More Tomi Rae fun under the cut.




I don't care what anybody says, this never gets old. "I'll kill ya if you leave!"

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS