11.29.2007

Fuck Robert


The Internet is on fire with rumors surrounding R. Kelly and the daughter of Regina Daniels, the singer's longtime publicist who suddenly and mysteriously quit her post saying only that a line had been crossed.

Talk around the black blogosphere Wednesday suggests that Daniels abruptly left the job because Kelly slept with her (step) daughter, who is said to be 19-years-old. A photo of Kelly embracing the girl surfaced yesterday.

When contacted by EUR's Lee Bailey, Regina Daniels refused to comment on the photo, or further explain her reasons for leaving the position.

“Unless you’re calling to see how I’m doing, I’m still not going to comment on R. Kelly. I’ve said all I have to say,” Daniels told Bailey. She also said that if her husband, veteran music retailer George Daniels, wants to comment, Bailey can talk to him.

Bailey called George Daniels, who also said "no comment," but clarified: "Bottom line is [R. Kelly] crossed a certain line with me and my wife that you shouldn't cross. I respect his talent. You can't deny he's a talented person. But beyond that, everything else is just gone."

Daniels also affirmed that Kelly "never put his hand on Regina, or nothing like that." When asked if he is aware of Wednesday's explosion of Internet rumors about their daughter, he said, "I'm aware of that, too. No comment." [source]

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS