10.01.2007

Take Em To Church


A source tells TMZ that Bobby has been praising Jesus at the Agape International Spiritual Center (say that three times fast) in West Los Angeles.

Good grits, a brother can't even pay his tithes without being spied on. The church, which can host well over 1000 worshipers in services led by Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, has been "holding him in prayer."

There's nothing wrong with seeking comfort in the Lord. I can picture him leading devotion by saying "when I say Bobby, you say Brown" or taking his shirt off and thrusting his pelvis while performing "We Fall Down." But halfway through the song he would probably break out singing "nights like this I wish rain drops would FA-AAA-AALL."

It's happened a time or two at my church. People are going to get enough of booking crackheads to perform at family & friends day but that's another post.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS