10.11.2007

Just A Little Check-Up, Ya'll



Via Eurweb:

Reports on TMZ.com, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Associated Press cited confirmation from Brown's Atlanta-based lawyer, Phaedra Parks, who said Wednesday: "This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack ... they attributed (it) to stress and diet."

However, the 38-year-old singer said he went to the hospital for a simple pre-tour check-up ā€“ "I gotta make sure my vitals and everything is straight" ā€“ and next thing he knew, folks were reporting that he had suffered a heart attack.

"That's what happens when you're Bobby Brown," he joked. "I just had some procedures done. The doc cleared me and said, you know, [go] do what I do."



As for his lawyer Parks' confirmation to various outlets regarding the supposed heart attack, Brown says: "She got bad information from somewhere else, and that just goes to show that people need to talk to each other more often in order to make things right."

"But everything's all right with me. I got a clean bill of health and everything's fine," he says. "Iā€™m ready to get on this road and do these shows and take care of what I gotta take care of."

Brown said he was concerned that the heart attack rumors would have a negative affect on his children.

He said: "It bothers me a lot because my kids are hearing it and they're calling me crying and stuff, so I just had to let everybody know that I am okay, and it's good that I have someone who I can tell that I'm okay, and you can pass the word on to everybody else."

Brown says he hadn't even heard about TMZ.com's report of him filming a death bed video message for his family.

"Just in case I didn't make it huh? That's something new to me," Brown laughed. "I gotta find out about that one."






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS