8.06.2007

Lies! Cruel Viscious Lies!

Alejandra Jackson is claiming that Jermaine Jackson is one cheap bastard. In court documents filed late last month, she says that she's not receiving one dime from Jermajesty's daddy in spousal or child support. As a result she's been bumming money for gas and drives with an expired registration. Funny, her story sounds like 75 percent of the people on my block.

Before I continue let me remind you that prior to marrying Jermaine, Alejandra was married to his brother Randy. Just trifling!

Alejandra alleges Jermaine's claim that he's broke is a "smokescreen." In legal
papers, she says sarcastically, "he (claims) he has no income and all of his expenses are paid for by his girlfriend, who coincidentally, suddenly has a Swiss bank account and a Rolls Royce in her name after having worked at Bloomingdales and Macy's."

Alejandra claims Jermaine raked in the dough from the UK version of "Big Brother," as well as from royalties, business deals and what not.

And then there's this -- "I seek full custody of our children, with reasonable visitation to Jermaine because I have concerns regarding Jermaine's sleeping accommodations for our children while they are in his care." She goes on -- "I believe it is unhealthy for our children to sleep in the same bedroom with Jermaine and his girlfriend...." (source)

Jermaine broke? This broad is tripping. Dude has been the prominent face for Gordon Gatrell fashions, so I know his bank account is overflowing.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS