7.23.2007

Quick Quotes



"I’ll take off my shirt in a second - locker room girls don’t have much shame. Once I was getting ready to go out and my hitting partner - who is my best friend and, like, Greek God handsome, walked into my hotel room, it wasn’t awkward for me, but he freaked out. I told him we had to get married."

-- Serena Williams reveals to Jane that she isn't shy about taking it all off [Check out Serena in the buff at Sandra Rose]



"In her position, she should be professionally riding the wave as a leader of the pack or sharing the torch gracefully, knowing she will get love from young ones like myself who desire mentorship. Wendy wants to not only hold on to the torch, but also crush anyone who dares to have aspirations for success. Her justification has always been: 'I'm not helping nobody, because nobody helped me.'"

-- Miss Jones on rival Wendy Williams

"...Everybody gets older and sometimes best friends do grow apart as the time goes on, but you never know what could happen. We might just pop up together and slap fire out of one of you. So don't ever forget that. What I can do, what me and Cam could do, toward each other, you punks can't do. So if one of you punks get out of line, I'm still gonna handle you. You understand me? Don't get the family business twisted. You will get handled, hardbody."

-- Dirt Angel opens up to MTV News about the status of his friendship with Cam'ron






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS