5.09.2007

Maid In Manhattan



Check out pictures of Naomi at D Listed

In the new issue of W magazine Nay Nay insists sweeping trash during community service changed her life - and finally found her "peace".

"I find solace in sweeping," Campbell says in a sensational diary she wrote during her time cleaning a Manhattan warehouse recently. "I have no other responsibility. I have no phone. I have the time to think. Just have, you know, peace."



Naomi reveals that Boy George, who went through almost identical street-cleaning duties, called her regularly to get her through the ordeal. And she says that her mother has also agreed to go into therapy with her to help keep her strong enough to keep with her changed life.

But she also defends her decision to turn her arrival for duty every day into a catwalk of latest designer clothes. "What I wear when I walk into my community service has no connection with what I'm going to do when I get inside, she says. "What do they expect me to do - walk in drib and drab?? "I've never looked drib and drab in my life."






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS