3.09.2007

Suge Knight Has A Come To Jesus Meeting

This could be the death of Death Row Records, which launched the West Coast hip-hop sound of Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.

In an exclusive interview, Marion "Suge" Knight, 42, told Page Six he's ready to pull the plug on the label he founded in 1991. His change of direction occurred after he made two visits to the City of Refuge Church, near his hometown of Compton, near L.A., where preachers Noel Jones and T.D. Jakes eerily gave him the same message.

"You've got to be able to let the past go, and move forward to the future," he quoted Jones as saying. Two weeks later, Knight heard Jakes, who was visiting from Texas, say, "You can't keep living in the past. God gives you a chance to move on."

Knight says, "They talked about the same thing, and it felt like they were talking straight to me. I don't want to be tied up with this for years. I want to move on with my life in a more positive direction." (source)

The only thing that concerns me about this news is the safety of the church members that Suge will be attending service with. How will he react to the Holy Ghost? I would hate to hear about him holding somebody from the church balcony by their ankles because they sat in his seat by accident.

You know he is not going to hear that talk about coming up out of his pockets for a seed offering. Next thing you know the head usher will be in a sleep hold.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS