3.30.2007

Random Sanjaya Trivia Fact #610




Sanjaya is responsible for the yummy taste of Chick-Fil-A lemonade. Every Sunday morning a 16 year old boy resembling a greasy version of The Iron Sheik comes over to Sanjaya's residence to squeeze his nipples to extract the succulent secretions. This key ingredient explains the phenomenon behind why the lemonade never looses its tangy taste.

Besides, why do you think the joint is really closed on Sundays for, Jesus? Pfft. Sanjaya is a true gift from Virgo. You hoes just jealous.



MORE SANJAYA FEVER

Poor Sanjaya

Sanjaya: The Next Pop Icon

Sanjaya's American Idol Run - - Is It Credible?

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS