2.05.2007

Ray J's Golden Shower Recipient Hits The Big Time



Paris "I fuck in the butt for money" Hilton's BFF Kim Kardashian shows off her tittyballs for the February/March issue of Complex which hits stands next week. In the interview she denies rumors about a sex tape but fessed up to the crime last Thursday to Sal Masekela of E!'s 'Daily 10.' Bitches be backpedaling something awful. No wonder her and The Game get along so well.

Ray J gives the girl a golden shower and viola, stardom. God bless America. Maybe Whitney Houston hanging out with Brandy's little brother isn't such a bad thing after all. To be honest with you I'm more interested in the story about the skeletons in Eddie Murphy's closet. Heh.

For more visit COMPLEX.COM.

Article excerpts under the cut.






On the Ray J sex tape rumor:

"There is no sex tape! Ray J's not the kind of guy who would do something for revenge. There is no amount of money that could ever convince me to release any tape, even if I had one. I don't need the money." [Yeah but Ray J does - - Fresh]

On the media's misconception of her:

"I was in Australia with Paris and I was looking at a newspaper and there was a big picture of me and Paris on the cover.. It said that I have a sex scandal going on and that I've dated a few U.S. rappers. I'm like, If you call Ray J and Nick Cannon rappers, then . . [HA! Good one. - - Fresh] I was married for four years, had a three-year relationship with Ray, and have been with one person after that. It really bothers me that people perceive me this one way."

On her relationship with Nick Cannon:

"Hmm. I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one. Me and Paris and the girls are trying to stay single for one year. In March, that'll be up. I'm a relationship kind of girl, but I think that everyone needs a year in their life to be single. I was in a long relationship before I was married, then I was married for four years, and then I was in a relationship with Ray J, Brandy's brother. I've never been single, and this is my year. It's hard when you meet really cool, talented, amazing, fun people like Nick."











<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS