2.09.2007

Michael Jordan's Ex-Mistress Speaks

A woman named Lisa Micelli has come fourth as the former mistress of NBA legend Michael Jordan.

She claims to have begun an affair with MJ following his second retirement from basketball. Earlier this year she started a blog entitled "Michael Jordan's Mistress" chronicling her experiences including sex, proposals and orders of protection. Here's an excerpt from her blog:

Michael Jordan is definately the best sex that I ever had. However, there is more to the story than that, as sex creates very strong emotions and bonds between people. As I have said in the past, sex is the ultimate expression of love. Every sexual encounter is an opportunity to bring more than just two people together but whole families, who may be from very different backgrounds. Along with that, you bring together a circle of friends and potential business contacts, as long as that relationship has not been abused. In my story, you will hear of friends trying to overstep their boundaries and take on the role of a parent or even try and take over my spot. It was devasting for me to feel constantly challenged in my relationship with Michael Jordan by people who were claiming to be friends and were only around my under the pretense that they WERE a friend. I am in my 30's and it was tough and was employed the whole time that I dated MJ. I met MJ at 26 yrs of age. I like anyone else look for love, not a famous man.

That's why you have got to be more careful of who you meet on White Bread And Butter folks. In the same spirit of Karrine Steffans and Carmen Bryan, Micelli has been doing a lot of radio interviews to promote her upcoming book.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO HER INTERVIEW WITH K104 FM





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS