2.15.2007

Jim Jones = America's Next Top Model



Hey gang it's a pretty slow day. How about some Dirt Angel news?

Pigpen took visit to a shrink for the March/April issue of King magazine. During his session with psychologist Dr. Jerilyn Kronoen he opened up about subjects ranging from his high school experience to family.

He also shared a 13 year old list that a childhood mentor asked him to compose displaying his best qualities (which include leadership and the ability to "dress his ass off") and ultimate goals. One of which just may shock you.

Kronoen: A model?

Jim Jones: Yeah, I wanted to be a model. Tear the runway up. Thought I was pretty [laughs]. Second on the list was to be a "top actor." Third was to buy my mom a house. Fourth was to open up a gas station and liquor store. Fifth was make it to heaven.

That's a nice list.

The model part--I don't like the word "sex symbol," but the ladies are on my side right now, so I think I've got number one. Number two, I'm actually going out to L.A. to film this movie--they told me not to audition because they had me in mind for the part. Number three was to buy mom a house, I did that. I haven't opened up a gas station, but I own my own liquor called Sizzurp. And to "make it to heaven," we'll still have to see about that one.


Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS