1.12.2007

WTF FILES: Shock Jock Pisses Off The City of Brotherly Love

In a rare moment of my big mouth life I am actually speechless. Take a look and at this email I received this morning:



Remember Artie from the "Wendy Williams Experience?" Well he guest hosted the morning show on Philadelphia's 100.3 The Beat (where Monie Love used to host) and his outrageous rant about a 7-year-old girl who was raped by a 40-year-old crackhead had the city in an uproar.

At one point, Artie said: "She probably used good ole ghetto survival techniques learned from the sluts and whores from the ghetto and backed that lil ass up so well and sucked a mean cock that her assailant probably put down his crack pipe for the rest of that day."

It doesn't stop there. Listen to the audio attached to hear Artie in action. He's got more shocking audio too on his MySpace page. (I'm willing to bet he'll be permanently hosting that morning show real soon!) And if I must say so myself, Wendy's show hasn't been the same without him.


LISTEN TO THE AUDIO







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS